MASTER PASSWORD PLATE DESCRIPTION: The Master Password plate is used to backup your password to a password keeper app or wallet such as (LastPass, Bitwarden, Trust Wallet, etc). The solution allows you to keep your password cold (off the computer) and safe.
SEED PLATE DESCRIPTION: The Seed plates is used to back up the paper copy of BIP32, BIP39, BIP44 compatible hardware wallet (i.e. Ledger, Trezor, etc.) or hot wallet (Metamask, Ada Lite, etc.) recovery seed phrases. These steel plates help protect the words/characters from fire, water, corrosion damage and the otherwise perishable nature of paper.
• .8mm thick 304 grade stainless steel
• Matte black finish - protection against rust and corrosion
• Raised steel guidelines - easy etching
• Etching tool - tungsten carbide fine tip and knurled grip
• Canadian manufactured Chicago screws plus nylon washers
STEEL PLATE DIMENSIONS:
89 mm L x 54 mm W x 0.8mm D
QUANTITY = 2 MASTER PASSWORD PLATES, 3 SEED PLATES, 1 ETCHING TOOL