Passphrase plates are designed to hold up to two separate passphrases and the name of the corresponding hardware wallet (i.e. Ledger, Trezor). Multiple passphrases can be used for a single hardware wallet. Black Seed Ink's passphrase plates are always sold in double, triple and quadruple plate sets allowing for a total of four to eight passphrases respectively. Washers, screws and etching tool included.
Why don't we sell the passphrase in combination with the recovery seed phrase?
We have designed the outside of the passphrase plate to be distinguishable from the recovery seed plates, master password and exchange plates. For extra safety one should consider storing the passphrase plates separately from the recovery seed phrase plates. To provide for such precautions, the two plate styles are packaged and sold separately.
How do I use a passphrase with my hardware wallet?
- .8mm thick 304 grade stainless steel
- Matte black finish - protection against rust and corrosion
- Raised steel guidelines - easy etching
- Etching tool - tungsten carbide fine tip and knurled grip
- Canadian manufactured Chicago screws plus nylon washers
STEEL PASSPHRASE PLATE DIMENSIONS:
89 mm L x 54 mm W x 0.8mm D
QUANTITY = 4 PLATES, 1 ETCHING TOOL